Friday 9 April 2010

Silver Anniversary

Today I celebrate the 25th anniversary of my marriage to my beautiful wife Wilma.The time has certainly flown with my son Andrew now 23 and my daughter Rachel coming 20 in June.Both are at Uni, Andrew doing a Masters degree in Landscape Architecture and Rachel studying Social Work.It just seems such a short time ago when they were toddlers! I've also changed a lot -less hair, but Wilma is as lovely as ever!

We got married in a little church in Newcastle,Co.Down called St John's on the Mount.It was a great day where I had many friends around me, many of whom I am still in contact with. Since then I've gained many more.But today I'm full of thanks to God for all his blessings- a wife, children, relations and many good friends.May He continue to bless us and may His grace and peace be yours also!

No comments: